Beneficial for the digestion system and good for all three dosha’s. Use fresh organic mango.
- 160 grams of uncooked quinoa
- vegetarian stock (fresh or cube)
- ½ teaspoon of chili flakes
- 1/3 mango
- ¼ yellow bell pepper
- 4 olives
- 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- ½ tablespoon of lime juice and some slices for garnish
- Pepper and salt to taste
Roast the quinoa in a dry pan for 15 seconds. Add stock (for quantity: read the instructions on the quinoa-box). Add grounded pepper and half the amount of the chili flakes. Simmer on low flame till all the liquid has evaporated. Set aside to cool.
Cut the mango and bell pepper in small cubes and the olives in slices. Add to the quinoa. Add the rest of the chili flakes, the lime juice, the parsley and salt and pepper. Toss the salad and garnish with a slice of lime and some parsley.
Watch the film: