Otosaf ear drops
Discount because of exp. date July 31. 2021
- ayurvedic herbal ear drops
Regularly treat your pet's sensitive ears with Otosaf herbal ear drops. If you regularly take care of your pet's ears with the right natural product, your pet will not get ear complaints. For a.o. dogs and cats.
Package contains 10 ml, with pipette.
Key ingredients: Pinus longifolia, Azadirachta indica, Cedrus deodara, Eucalyptus globulus, Andropogon citronella, Boswellia serrata, Acorus calamus, Curcuma longa, Ocimum sanctum, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Zingiber officinale, Allium sativum. Other ingredients: see label.
Directions for use: see below.
Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Shake well before use. Ear drops for use on animals.
Directions for use (unless prescribed otherwise):
- Lift the flap of the ear and while holding the head still and with the ear flap laid back, insert the nozzle of the bottle in the ear in a forward direction towards the tip of the nose.
- Apply 3 to 5 drops into the ear canal and 2 to 3 drops in the outer ear. Clean away any visible wax with a cotton swab.
- At the end of the cleaning procedure, again insert the nozzle of the bottle in the ear in a forward direction towards the tip of the nose and squeeze another 2 to 3 drops into the ear canal.
- Without letting the pet shake its head, drop the ear flap back into position and with the palm of the hand gently, but firmly massage the ear. This lubricates the entire ear canal with medication.
- Carry out a routine examination of the pet’s ear, once every month – more frequently if it has had any ear problems in the past.
The information on this page is provided by Ayurvet.
Ayurvet, natural solutions for modern-day pet-care.
Ayurvet- and Ayupet products, developed for pet-care, are made of herbs and minerals, and are free of synthetic additives. In the production of the products thousands of years of knowledge is combined with the latest research results and technology, thus, in both their composition and effect, they provide exactly what our pets need.
The Ayurvet product range include coat and skin care products both for external and internal use (shampoo, wound care, anti-parasitic care), as well as products which offer effective and natural solutions to the most common complaints.
This way owners can reciprocate to their pets the joy they receive from them every day.
Sri Sri Ayurveda distinguishes itself in the market with an extensive knowledge of ayurvedic food supplements that we would be happy to share with you. Unfortunately, due to requirements of current Dutch and European legislation and regulations, it is not always permitted to inform you extensively about characteristics and use of herbal products on the website. Online you can find extensive ayurvedic knowledge.