Kasana cough syrup
- soothing effect on the respiratory tract
- beneficial and soothing to the throat
- to breathe more freely
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
The information above contains (provisionally) permitted health claims. Note: Due to European laws and regulations, not all applications of our products may be listed on our website. Information about the health effects of products should be separated from the promotion of products)
Package contains 150 ml elixer.
Use (adults): 2 to 3 times a day 2,5 to 5 ml. Children half dosage. Or as prescribed otherwise.
Key ingredients: a.o. Zingiber officinale Rosc., (Gember/Gingembre), Glycyrrhiza glabra L. (Zoethout/Réglisse) Piper longum L. (Lange peper/Poivre long). Other ingredients: see below.
Food grade vegetable glycerin E422 consists of 99.8% vegetable oils. The remainder is 0.2% vegetable glycerine water. Glycerin is not a chemically related sugar and although it has the same energy as table sugar, it has no effect on insulin and blood sugar, making it safe for diabetics and those with candida. Nor does it feed the bacteria that form plaque and can lead to dental problems.
If you can't eat sugar or want to avoid sugar in your diet, vegetable glycerin can be a huge help. 100% Pure Vegetable Glycerin is a safe, permitted low glycemic index sweetener. It does not contain carbohydrates or cholesterol.
Vegetable Glycerine is Kosher and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Contact your specialist in advance before using herbs, supplements or oil on children, during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Do not refrigerate.
Glycerine (E422), Zingiber officinale Rosc., (Gember/Gingembre), Glycyrrhiza glabra L. (Zoethout/Réglisse) Piper longum L. (Lange peper/Poivre long), Abies alba Mill. (Gewone zilverspar/Sapin pectiné), Elettaia cardamomum (L) Maton (Kardemom/Cardamome), Syzygium aromaticum (L) (Kruidnagelboom/Girofle) Terminalia chebula (Gaertn.) (Zwarte myrobalaan/Badamier chebula), Cinnamomum zeylanicum Blume (Kaneelboom/Canelle de Chine), Acacia arabica (lam) Willd (Echte acacia/Acacia du Nil) Adhatoda vasica Nees (Malabarnoot/ Noix de Malabar)
Content Petfles: 150 ml
Packaging: PET bottle free of Phthalates and Bisphenol A (BPA)
Allergy info: n/a
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans: yes
Sri Sri Ayurveda distinguishes itself in the market with an extensive knowledge of ayurvedic food supplements that we would be happy to share with you. Unfortunately, due to requirements of current Dutch and European legislation and regulations, it is not permitted to inform you extensively about characteristics and use of herbal products on the website.
We are allowed to inform you about the composition and ingredients of our productsfor example with regard to allergens) and to give practical user advice (how and when to use the product and any other advice about safe use). Online you can find extensive ayurvedic knowledge.
For more information about the high quality of our food supplements read here.
For more information about legislation regarding health claims and medical claims on food supplements and the history behind it, we kindly refer to www.voedingssupplementen.info (Dutch language).