Sri Sri Ayurveda Hospital in Bangalore
The vision of Sri Sri Ayurveda and its founder, H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is: health for all. Ayurveda being the ancient treasure for health, Sri Sri Ayurveda intends to take Ayurveda to every home.
The highly specialized Ayurveda Hospital, attached to the Sri Sri College of Ayurveda Science and Research, is an initiative of the SSRSVM Trust. This hospital is set up to treat body, mind and soul. Its highly trained specialists not only treat modern day ailments and lifestyle, but also prevent diseases. The hospital ensures a perfect blend of modern diagnostic facilities with traditional Ayurveda treatment.
The hospital has 7 major departments:
- Kaumarabhritya – Special care for children
- Panchakarma – Detoxification & rejuvenation
- Shalakya Tantra – Special care for sense organs
- Shalya Tantra – Surgical ailments
- Kayachikitsa – Acute & chronic ailments
- Streeroga & Prasuti Tantra – Special care for women
- Swasthavritta & Yoga – General health
With modern, state of the art diagnostic facilities, experienced specialists and trained support staff, the hospital is truly a world class center in the ancient and time tested science of Ayurveda.