Sri Sri Ayurveda Production Unit
The Sri Sri Ayurveda Production Unit was founded in 2003 in Bangalore. The entire production for the international market takes place in Source Natural Foods and Herbal Supplements Limited, the factory for the food supplements of Sri Sri Ayurveda. In Hyderabad, Sri Sri Ayurveda has an ayurvedic factory with hi-tech machinery, an internal laboratory and dedicated employees. All products are made according to the guidelines of the authentic ayurveda and according to the highest quality standards worldwide. The products are tested regularly, both in India and in the Netherlands. Furthermore, our products are 100% herbal and have not been tested on animals.
At Sri Sri Ayurveda, we believe that the proper intention is essential to make good products. Therefore, all employees start their day with meditation and the powerful Sudarshan Kriya.
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) of SGS
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points) of SGS
- ISO 22000:2005 (Food Safety Management System) of SGS
- India Organic NPOP (National Programme for Organic Production) of ONECERT
- USDA Organic NOP (National Organic Program) of ONECERT
- EU Organic (Commission Regulation EEC & Regulation EC) of ONECERT
- US FDA Facility Registration of Registrar Corp
- Vegan Certificate of The Vegan Society